Looking for a dental office that offers top-quality services and exceptional customer care in a compassionate manner can be difficult. Don’t settle for anything less than what you deserve. Dr. Richard A. Steinfeld, DMD offers the highest quality dental care and customer service. Dr. Steinfeld is fair and honest, and can give several options of treatment to fit your budget. Our wide range of services are designed to meet your unique dental needs.
Dental services we offer include:
- Cosmetic Dentistry: From teeth whitening to veneers, we offer a wide selection of ways to improve your smile. Most cosmetic procedures are quick, affordable, and virtually painless, making achieving the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted easier than ever.
- Preventative Dentistry: Part of preventing needing serious dental procedures is taking proper care of your teeth and gums. This involves understanding the basics of home care techniques and coming in for cleanings regularly. We recommend you visit us two times a year.
- Dental Implant Overdentures: Similar to normal dentures, implant overdentures offers additional support. Available in a half set or full set, implants inserted and secured in the mouth then offer more stability to the dentures. The Overdentures are much tighter and stable compared to regular. This is especially valuable and particularly true for lower dentures, which often need more support.
- Crowns and Bridges: Commonly known as a cap, the purpose of a crown is to strengthen and rebuild a tooth after it has been damaged. A bridge assists in filling gaps between your teeth, in the case that you choose not to have a replacement tooth. These help to support your cheeks.
- Periodontal Treatment: Sadly, due to genetics, poor diet, and other various factors, periodontal disease is quite common in the United States. With the right treatment and lessons in the proper home care techniques, you may be able to prevent serious long-term damage to your teeth.
- Root Canals: If you have a tooth that’s in trouble, a root canal may save it from being completely decayed and destroyed. A root canal involves removing the nerve and pulp from the middle of the tooth, and then cleaning and sealing it so further decay cannot affect it.
- Veneers: Veneers are a natural looking solution for teeth which have become stained or discolored. They can also help misshapen or worn teeth. This is a simple, painless procedure which involves bonding thin custom made porcelain to the front of your teeth, matching the color of your other teeth.
We offer a variety of services for the highest quality dental care for our patients. We encourage you to learn more about what we provide and how we can help. If you have any questions, please contact us by calling (561) 965-3933. We're always happy to hear from you!
- Oral Surgery